In a virtual world where technology is rapidly evolving and expanding, it is critical for lawyers to not only recognize the growing trend of legal digital marketing but also actively engage in it. It is time to abandon the old, traditional marketing tactics of seeking clients and jump ship to join the ever-growing online marketing trend to remain competitive in the market and grow your practice. Let’s take a look at some helpful tips on how to get started:
Construct a Well-Designed Website
Your website is the first stop that a potential client makes when they seek help from you. It needs to be client-focused to fully engage them and convince them that they’ve come to the right place.
- Make sure that your website is fully optimized to handle all the traffic so that users can navigate easily and smoothly without running into errors.
- Build a mobile-friendly website so that clients can access the website with ease from their mobile devices.
- Create subpages that clearly communicate your mission, values, background information, services that you offer, achievements, testimonials, and contact information.
Create a Strong Online Presence Through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The internet is now the most popular method for finding a lawyer. You need to make sure that your website is appearing among the top 5 search results when clients search for legal help on Google. In a highly competitive legal market, you need to rank higher on the search engine results to be able to remain visible and discoverable. This will allow you to drive higher traffic to your website. You can then capture and convert higher numbers of website visitors into potential clients and then actual clients.
- Choose highly sought-after keywords to focus on.
- Post relevant content such as images, videos, and blog posts on the website.
- Categorize the website for easy navigation.
Highlight Clear Calls to Action (CTA) on Your Website
It is important to have a strong call to action (CTA) that captures the attention of the users. CTAs can act as helpful guides for the users and prompt the users to take the next necessary steps. Without a clear CTA, users might not know what to do and leave the website without interacting further with it. Examples of CTAs:
- “Join the waitlist”
- “Follow us on social media”
- “Sign-up for our monthly newsletter”
Promote Your Legal Services on Social Media
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn act as a medium to effectively connect you to your potential clients and build strong relationships with them. They serve as means for clients to stay updated with your business and its services and follow along with you on your journey.
These platforms can also be utilized not only to engage and interact with prospective clients but also to connect and share information with other professionals in the same field. Moreover, they can be used as tools to market your business to a specific target through running ads and leads generation.
Maintain a Current and Consistent Legal Blog
Invest some time to start a blog and post valuable, relevant content consistently. Blogs are a great way for potential clients to gauge your expertise and get up-to-date trends and news of your practice area. Your blog page could also become a helpful source of information and a resource hub when clients require legal help.
- Make sure to use a good mix of legal jargon and everyday terms that are easy to understand.
- Invite outside contributors and authors to expand the scope and audience of your blog.
- Add a touch of your personal opinion and thoughts to make your blog posts stand out.
How are you reaching potential clients in the digital age? Join our platform to have quality leads sent directly to your inbox: https://www.sleegal.com/